中文版
For more information,please call us at:
Home >> Cosmetology special topic

We want youth without acne

Acne is also called as whelk. Most people thinks that the acne can repair itself after puberty, actually, there is only 12% people who have the whelk can be repaired automatically and the rest of 88% will outbreak again and again, leaving the ugly scar on the skin. The real victory against the acne is with the scar and the pigments on the face disappear completely. With a face of whelks, people lose their self-confidence. The whelks on the back make the beauty-pursuing girls dare not to wear the sexy beautiful backless dresses in summer. For most girls, they are used to have their acnes pricked without knowing that the hands are full of bacillus and the usual-used tools are not disinfected, which will make the acnes more exasperated. Don’t look down upon these little acnes; it will take time to surmount them completely. Many people with whelks should take medicines related, but the single kind of medicine can only treat the consequences not the causes, in other words, the medicine cannot cure the acnes from the root. In the expert’s opinion, the mild slight sufferer with black whelks , not white ones, can treat with facial clean-ups after the facial cleaning and disinfecting, provided with the traditional Chinese facial mask 1~2 times ,and the condition will become better. However, if the acne becomes pimple, pustule, then we should distinguish the different features according to different body quality besides the routine cleaning-up to the damage in asepsis. Some people spend a lot of money for doctors and skin care products but show no or little results. In fact, if you have bad habits and customs, all these efforts will just be wasted. In the period of acnes, you should keep in mind that never touch those high-fat foods, such as pork liver, eggs, sea crab, tropical fish etc...

Jinmao Tower. No.15,Jichang Road,
Baiyun District ,Guangzhou China
Post Code:510663
Main Number: 86-020-62 333333
Physician Referral Service:86-400-606-3333
Business hours:8:00am-8:00pm
Copyright © 2003-2011 www.gzsg.cn    Home   |   Plastic   |  laser   |  Physical   |   Top   |   中文版[Chinese]